Next Spoonies Class: May 5
What you will learn
- Foundational skills of traditional spoon carving
- How to select timber for carving and the different characteristics of different woods
- Tool handling safety, tips and tricks.
What you will get
- The knowledge and ability to pursue your own wood carving journey confidently
- A spoon hand carved by you during the day
- A new appreciation for a timeless craft and the benefits it brings the maker
The therapeutic craft of wood carving is a practice that gives great satisfaction and wellbeing. Discover it for yourself by joining me, making your own beautiful walnut spoon, and leave with all the knowledge needed to start your own woodworking journey.
Hosted by my friends Maggie and Josh at Think Thornbury, this is shaping to be an amazing experience in a beautiful space.
Next workshop will run on May 5 10am to 2pm.